Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Thoughts and Stuff (MTAS) 7 September 2012

Dear People:

I apologize to those of you who receive multiple copies of this message.  I am using three distribution lists to send this and I know there are duplicates within those lists. 

I have been known to write what might be called editorials, opinion pieces, or research reports.  These works are similar to the comments I occasionally put into the Weekly Grocery Alert and Legislation Update newsletters but are longer and more detailed.  I submit “letters to the editor” and articles to various commercial publications like The Day, Norwich Bulletin, Hartford CourantMontville Patch, and Scope Magazine

I am a moderate conservative and I write from that position. 

There is no schedule, I write them when something I see and/or hear “trips my trigger”.  Months can go by between them. 

I would like to know if you would like to receive them.  You could always unsubscribe.  Let me know at oldnavyguy88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment